BHH touches the lives of individuals with disabilities from infancy to adulthood. We work closely with families, schools, and agencies to provide services the individual needs to lead happy and healthy lives. Together we achieve these goals by conducting assessments, developing and providing intervention and training. BHH is a comprehensive behavior analytic service provider committed to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Positive Behavioral Intervention & Supports. Our staff includes Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Special Education Teachers, Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs), and Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s).
We use evidence-based, data-driven methods which are tailored for each client to ensure that every individual can reach their fullest potential. We are proud to provide services for individuals of all ages and deficits. We work closely with insurance providers and other funding sources to make our resources available to those we serve.
We Welcome All!
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
BHH strives to keep people at the heart of everything we do: the individuals we serve, our colleagues and team members, our company partners, and the community around us. We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for everyone in our community while enhancing our employees’ ability to bring their best, most authentic selves to the work they do.
As an organization we aspire to:
- Be culturally responsive to clients and ensure treatment effectiveness to all. We strive to have our staff composition reflect our community.
- Create a work environment of inclusion, safety and acceptance.
- Offer fair, open and transparent access to opportunities for growth and promotion for employees.
- Be a leader in effective incorporation of equity, diversity and inclusion into our work with, and on behalf of, those with developmental disabilities and their behavior challenges, including the support we provide to them.
- Be a great place to work and an employer of choice in the Greater Kansas City market. We are known as a safe, respectful and reliable place to come.
- Treat everyone with empathy and compassion in recognition and acknowledgment of the challenges so many face.
Come join us!
We offer community events committed to strengthening equity, diversity, and inclusion. Please check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information. We also seek job applicants who share our commitment to service, equity, and inclusion.
Behavioral Health Holdings
BHH proudly strives to meet the educational and developmental needs of individuals with developmental disabilities.